PayHare OU uses cookie files to improve the functionality of its official website www.crownconsultings.com – usability, effectiveness, and user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of cookies on your device.
What is a cookie?
PayHare OU processes cookies in accordance with the specified goals:
- Remember visited sections to provide the user with interesting content and continue to show relevant topics;
- Provide visitors with uniform navigation, checking and ensuring compatibility of the site with the version of the device and the web browser;
- Maintain statistics on how often users visit specific sections of the site (developers use this data to improve the usability and performance of the site).
What types of cookies does PayHare OU use?
PayHare OU processes the cookies following below, depending on the period of use:
- Session (short-term) cookies get deleted as soon as the user closes the web browser after accessing the site content. Session cookies remember what the visitor chose on the previous page to prevent re-entering information during the session. PayHare OU uses session cookies to authenticate the user at the site by giving the site visitor a browsing session;
- Persistent cookies get stored on the user’s end device to determine his/her browsing sessions and to find out whether a connection between us and the user device gets established before, as well as to identify the most popular sections of the site to offer a more efficient user experience and ensure device compatibility. As part of these tasks, the processor collects the following information: device brand (manufacturer), interface language, browser and operating system data.
- Google Analytics cookie
- Data use
- Data confidentiality and data safety
- Browser add-on to prevent the transmission of data to Google
How to organise or delete cookies?
The user can control or delete cookies at their own discretion. Detailed information is available here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Users can delete cookies on their own devices. It is also possible to set the web browser so that cookies are not stored.
Please ensure that your web browser configuration allows you to receive notifications and/or accept cookies where possible. Web browser features and user instructions are available in the manual or help file of your web browser.
Please follow the instructions of the web browser developers to configure your browser settings accurately (PayHare OU is not responsible for the content of external pages): Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
Please note that the deactivation of cookies or removal of a tick can lead to a decrease in the availability and convenience of services.