Company registration in Ireland
Ireland has very attractive conditions for business development. You can register a ready-made company in just a couple of days. Ireland has a fairly low income tax rate. The legislation of the country guarantees complete confidentiality. The country is not included in the black lists, which significantly increases the level of prestige of companies.
Peculiarities of the jurisdiction
1. Prestigious European jurisdiction;
2. Possibility to use the tax privileges stipulated by the EU Directives;
3. Ireland's moderate offshore tax regime (since 2003, the corporate tax rate in Ireland is 12.5 %);
4. The presence of a signed Agreement on the avoidance of double taxation with more than 60 countries (including Russia, in 1994);
5. The high reputation of offshore Ireland in the world market, due to the non-offshore Irish jurisdiction;
6. No restrictions on interaction with other European companies;
7. Loyal legal framework in relation to corporate bodies;
8. The possibility of obtaining an identification VAT number for trading with EU countries.
VAT — 23 %;
Corporate income tax — 12.5 % for trading, for non-trading — 25 %;
For incoming dividends — 0 %;
For capital gains — 33 %.
Included in cost
1. Company name check
2. Company registration, including state fees
3. Notary services
4. Legal address for 1 year
5. Company secretary
Price for registration
Company price: from EUR 1150
Price starting from the second year from EUR 1450